WOODTECH Oil Based Wood Stain
Enhance the natural beauty of your wood surfaces with our line of stains and varnishes.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of contaminants
- Remove loose wood fibres, latex, oil-based and acrylic coatings on new or weathered wood
- Sand light to medium exterior stains caused by mould, mildew, algae & fungus
- Treat residual fungus and algae with Berger Sterilizing Solution
- Do not use if rain is expected within 24 hours
- Bare wood surfaces must be completely dry
- Made ready to use
- No thinning required
- Stir product occasionally throughout application
- Use natural bristle, synthetic filament brush, or pad applicator
- Rolling on rough surfaces only
- Use a 3/8" nap roller
- A high quality pump sprayer may be used
- Work in small sections to saturate wood, maintain a wet edge, and always back-brush
Tips: For optimum performance, coat wood on all sides. Over application will lead to surface failure, peeling and cracking. Avoid applying stain too heavily.
Tools you will need
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
we also recommend
Anti-Fungal and Anti-Algal Properties
Prevents mould and algae from forming on the surface
For interior and exterior use
Versatile inside and out
Penetrates wood to provide protection
Provides greater resistance and protection especially for exterior applications
Enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain
Stains yet beautifies the wood and maintains the wood grain
In direct shades and tintable in hundreds of shades
Greater choice in stain colours for you to choose from
For properly prepared wood, decks, patios and furniture
Multiple use on a variety of wood surfaces
Stains and seals wood
Colours and protects at the same time
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.