Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
- We consider compliance to statutory EHS requirements as the minimum performance standard and are committed to go beyond and adopt stricter standards wherever appropriate.
- We shall focus on the pollution abatement, resource optimization and waste minimization. We believe that these measures will help in the sustainable development.
- We are committed to continual improvement in the area of EHS.
- We shall give priority and attention to the health and safety of employees.
- We shall train all employees (including employees of service providers) to carry out work on our premises and at customer sites as per procedures designed to meet all EHS requirements of the company.
- We shall encourage sharing of information and communication of our EHS management system with stakeholders.
- We shall educate customers and the public on the safe use of our products.
- When required under any law, for the time being enforced, or to meet certification requirements, BPBL implement policies and procedures as required, subject to the direction provided by this EHS policy.
- Managing Director & CEO
LOCATE A DEALER
The shades displayed on this website are indicative only and may vary from the actual colours due to variance in monitor calibration and resolution as well as screen settings.