WOODTECH Polyurethane Satin Varnish
Protecting and maintaining the natural beauty of wood inside and out.
- Surface must be free of contaminants such as grease, oil, wax or mould
- Clean contaminated surfaces with lacquer thinner, or other appropriate solvent
- Wipe clean before the solvent dries
- Clean surfaces before sanding to avoid sanding contaminant into the surface
- Sand with 80-grit paper
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of WOODTECH Polyurethane Satin Varnish
- May be applied to bare or stained wood
- Allow first coat to dry before applying a second
- Apply two or three coats of varnish following the manufacturer's recommendations
Tips: Sand with 120 grit-150-grit as it provides a good tooth for varnish adhesion, and coats of varnish easily fill minor scratches.
Tools you will need
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Anti-Fungal and Anti-Algal Properties
Prevents mould and algae from forming on the surface
Good value for money
Easy to apply single component varnish
Use directly from can, no mixing required
Interior wood and furniture, including skirting
For use on multiple wooden surfaces and wood types
Great block and print resistance
Provides a long-lasting durable finish
For interior use
Protects interior surfaces
Smooth satin finish
Minimises light reflection, for a more elegant look
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.