Berger Woodtech Water Based Wood Stain
Protecting and maintaining the natural beauty of wood inside and out.
- Surface must be clean, smooth and free from dirt, grease, wax, old paint, bark and varnish and must be thoroughly dry
- Clean new wood with solvent to remove oils from resinous woods
- Stir to ensure even distribution of pigment
- Apply a liberal amount of stain with a foam brush or latex paint pad
- Divide project into manageable sections for better control
- Stain a complete section and wipe off excess evenly along the woodgrain, with a clean cloth
- Check for missed spots and lap marks before moving to the next section
- Sand between coats with a superfine sandpaper #320 or #400 grit
- Use an additional coat in areas of heavy use
Tips: Use Woodtech WB Clear Base or High-Performance Berger Polyurethane varnish for greater durability.
Tools you will need
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
we also recommend
Anti-Fungal and Anti-Algal Properties
Prevents mould and algae from forming on the surface
For interior and exterior use
Versatile inside and out
Faster reuse of occupied spaces
Easy clean up in water
Enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain
Stains yet beautifies the wood and maintains the wood grain
In direct shades and tintable in hundreds of shades
Greater choice in stain colours for you to choose from
For properly prepared wood, decks, patios and furniture
Multiple use on a variety of wood surfaces
Stains and seals wood
Colours and protects at the same time
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.