Berger Roof Shield Waterproofing
A great waterproofing, elastomeric, insulating, reflective, and soundproof roof coating.
- Clean roof from all debris, mildew, grease, oil and any other foreign matter
- Surface must be dry with all leaks repaired before application
- For primed roofs make sure surface is clean, dry and free from all moisture
- For rusted metal and/or uncoated metal roofs prime with Berger Rust Pro
- Use a thick nap roller with a coarse substrate and a thinner nap roller for a smooth substrate
- For spray application use at least 1gallon per minute piston type airless sprayer with minimum tip size of .027
- Apply each coat between 12 to 16 mils wet film thickness and wait 12hours before applying a second coat
Do not apply when temperatures are below 45 degrees Fahrenheit or when humidity is very high.
Tools you will need
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
we also recommend
Multi-use roof coating
Elastomeric, waterproofing, soundproofing
Reflective, ceramic coating reduces indoor room temperature
Forms a thick rubber-like shield
Expands and contracts with varying temperatures
Superior resistance to mildew so roof stay beautiful longer+F263
An excellent alternative to roofing and re-roofing
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.