Berger Non-Drip Ceiling White
It is an excellent latex based emulsion paint specially formulated for wood and concrete.
- Surface should be free of loose materials and all debris
- Repair holes and cracks with Berger Crack filler
- Wire-brush friable & flaking surfaces
- Etch smooth concrete with Berger Concrete Etching Solution. Rinse surface after 30 minutes and allow to dry.
- Prime with Berger Grip and Seal Multi-Surface Primer Sealer for additional protection
- Allow Berger Grip and Seal Multi-Surface Primer Sealer to dry and cure completely before top coat
- Apply 2 coats of Berger Non-Drip ceiling White
Tools you will need
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Anti-Fungal and Anti-Algal Properties
Prevents mould and algae from forming on the surface
Dries in 15 minutes
Fast drying, so painted areas may be used more quickly
Whites remain white, unlike oil based enamels
Spatter-free and easy to apply
Enables ease of application with minimal amount of spatter
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.