Berger Clear Acrylic Over Glaze
Berger Clear Acrylic Over Glaze is an attractive transparent clear coating with good sealing properties.
- Ensure adequate ventilation during application and drying
- Make sure surface is free from all debris
- Do not apply when humidity exceeds 95% and condensation is likely
- If the surface is cracking or peeling remove the loose material by scraping
- Treat any fungal or algal growth with Berger Sterilizing Solution
- Stir thoroughly before use, do not shake
- Apply an even coat taking care to avoid runs and sags
- It appears milky white when wet but dries to a clear finish
- Do not apply very thick coats.
- Apply two to three thin coats
- Additional coats will result in a film with higher sheen
- Avoid over brushing to prevent bubbles in the film
Tips: Do no use on vinyl or glazed tiles, linoleum or metal.
Tools you will need
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Complies with global environmental standards with minimal impact on the environment
Anti-Fungal and Anti-Algal Properties
Prevents mould and algae from forming on the surface
Dries in 15 minutes
Fast drying, so painted areas may be used more quickly
Excellent Flow and levelling Properties
Smooth and easy to apply clear coating
Good chemical resistance
Tough acrylic properties make surface easier to clean and to keep clean
Seals and Protects
Provides longer durability and washability
Protects textured, wood and clay surfaces against dirt and grime
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.