A DIY interior and exterior, matt finish textured paint, giving an array of texture designs, from simple and fine, to intricate designs.
- May be applied to existing paint or trowel finish
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of contaminants
- Scrape and sand any peeling or flaking paint
- Matt glossy surfaces to dull finish
- Prime new concrete with Berger ALD Concrete Primer
- Two textured designs achieved with Fine & Medium roller for textures
- To get decor designs, apply Roller-Tex with steel trowel
- Wait 10 minutes before rolling with décor roller
- Over 23 décor designs
- Roller-Tex comes in white and is tintable in any pastel shade
- To get dark colours, apply white or tinted Roller-Tex and overcoat with Berger Royale or other premium Berger topcoat
- For additional durability overcoat with Berger Acrylic Over Glaze
Tips: For best results, Berger recommends creating décor designs in 3’ manageable widths. The time taken will be well worth it when completed.
Tools you will need
5 m2/ ltr**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Anti-Fungal and Anti-Algal Properties
Prevents mould and algae from forming on the surface
For interior and exterior use
Versatile inside and out
Easy to roll on textured finish
Anyone who can use a brush, can apply Roller-Tex
Great on walls and ceilings
Minimises the need to buy different products for each
Wide choice in finishes
Creating unique wall finishes with decorative rollers
Wide colour choice
Available in White and tintable in any pastel Spectra 1800 colour
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.